Product Name: 18650 series lithium battery pack 7.4V
Product brand: Huayu
Product model: 18500
Rated capacity: 1200 — 2200 （mAh）
Charging current: 1A
Nominal voltage: 7.4V
- Do not immerse the battery in sea water or water. When not in use, store it in a cool, dry environment.
- Do not use or leave the battery near hot and high temperature sources such as fire, heaters, etc.
- Please use the special charger for lithium ion battery when charging.
- Do not use the battery with the positive and negative poles reversed.
- Do not connect the battery directly to a power outlet.
- Do not throw the battery into a fire or heater.
- Do not connect the battery directly to the positive and negative terminals with metal.
- Do not transport or store batteries with metals such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Do not tap or throw, step on the battery, etc.
- Do not solder the battery directly and pierce the battery with nails or other sharp objects.
- Do not use or leave the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in hot cars), which may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or malfunction, and shorten its life.
- It is forbidden to use in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will easily damage the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
- If the battery leaks, the electrolyte enters the eyes, please do not rub it, rinse your eyes with clean water, and immediately send medical treatment, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
- If the battery emits an odor, heat, discoloration, deformation, or use, storage, or any abnormality during charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and deactivate it.
- If the electrode is dirty, wipe it off with a dry cloth before use. Failure to do so may result in poor contact failure.
- Discard the battery with insulating paper to cover the electrode to prevent fire and explosion.
- The charging current must not exceed the maximum charging current specified in this standard. Charging with current higher than the recommended value will start
- Charge and discharge performance, mechanical properties and safety performance of the battery, and may cause heat or leakage.
- l The charging voltage must not exceed the rated voltage specified in this standard (4.3V / single cell). 4.3V is the highest limit of the charging voltage, and the charger should be designed to meet this condition. When the cell voltage is higher than the rated voltage, it may cause problems with the charge and discharge performance, mechanical properties and safety performance of the cell, which may cause heat or leakage and cause safety problems.
- The discharge current must not exceed the maximum discharge current specified in this standard. Large current discharges will cause the discharge core capacity to drop sharply and cause overheating.
- It should be noted that while the cell is not in use for a long period of time, it may be in some over-discharge state with its self-discharging characteristics. To prevent overdischarge, the cell should be charged periodically to maintain its cell voltage between 3.6V and 3.9V.
Product certification list